The current version is 1.3b NEW (05.03.2003)
The main changes with respect to the last 1.3 release are:
- Changed the generation of the formatted listings to prevent possible line spacing problems.
- Fixed a bug which rejected underscores in filenames for the 'pdlsthighlight' highlighter.
- Fixed bug which prevented the printing of the 'Continued..' heading for listings which span more then two pages (columns).
The code should be hopefully also more robust now.
- Added the options tab=value and fontenc=encoding to the \sourceinput command.
- Fixed some alignement problems (Especially in connection with Tab characters).
The main changes with respect to the last 1.1 release are:
- Give-up of longtable as wrapper for the listings. This should give better results together with floats, it works
in twocolumn mode and it is in general a more light-weight solution which should work together more smoothly with other packages.
- Support for a second highlighter which is in fact a wrapper for the listings
- A lot of bugfixes